Interactive Prototyping With Axure RP 8
Almost 10 hours of content broken into 79 lessons… for only $149.99 USD. Available as streaming video through O’Reilly.
Designed for new and experienced UXers, IxDs, IAs, developers, and visual designers, this course offers training in beginning, intermediate and advanced Axure skills. Participants will become comfortable with dynamic panels, conditions, and the techniques for building the key elements found in un-designed (low fidelity), medium fidelity, and designed (high fidelity) prototypes.
Topics in our “Interactive Prototyping With Axure RP 8” video course include:
- Learn to use Axure to create flow charts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Review the basic Axure environment: menus, toolbars, the Inspector, the Outline and more
- Master the new diagramming, prototyping, and specification features in RP8
- Explore Axure tools for publishing, exporting, and synchronizing team projects
- Learn about Axure widgets, masters, annotation, naming conventions and documentation
- Master the details of creating navigation menus and interactive forms
- Explore dynamic panels, the Axure element that makes things show, hide, move, or change
- Discover how to emulate mobile responsive designs using Adaptive Views
- And much more!
Just wanted to say that I’m loving your Axure Course on O’Reilly!! Really well thought out course and fantastically explained too!- W. E. in the UK
Available Axure 7 Courses and Pricing
None! Take our video courses at your own page. If you find you would like private training at any point, you can review our other training options.
About Your TrainerPtype principal and your trainer, Debbie Levitt, is an Interaction Designer and Information Architect (when not training people on Axure). As someone using Axure for work nearly daily since early 2011, her instruction style incorporates her experiences, tips, and best practices. She has created customized curricula and trained individuals, startups, agencies, and corporations.
Debbie's first public training course was in 1995 when she was 23 years old. She taught school teachers how to build web pages with HTML and why they're not supposed to steal images off other people's websites. Debbie has been teaching Axure since 2012 and is proud to be one of the few Axure-recommended trainers on the planet.
Ptype has provided Axure training or prototypes for:
- NBC Universal
- Bank Of The West
- Wells Fargo
- Constant Contact
- Fox Filmed Entertainment
- Kelly-Moore Paints
- Federal Reserve Bank of SF
- American Airlines
- Newport News Shipbuilding
- CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp)
- Sun Life Financial
- Farm Credit Canada
- Service Canada
- Fly Communications
- Slalom Consulting