I’ve had a lot of feedback the past couple of years of training. Mostly it’s that people want a more advanced class. And they want it from a teacher who really understands where students are starting and how to get them, step by step, to really learn the skills. Oh that’s me!
I proudly announce that Ptype now has an Advanced Axure Prototyping Workshop. As of writing this, it’s not yet available as a video course. That will hopefully be available by the end of 2017. For starters, you can attend our 2-day live, remote workshop. It’s webinar-style and taught by me. Join from anywhere. More info here.
As the curriculum says, topics will include:
- Listeners (automatically running processes)
- Math functions including formatting and rounding numbers
- Form validation and error messages
- Really getting into variables
- Repeaters. I don’t believe repeaters are a “beginner” topic so they are not part of our Core Skills workshop.
To make sure people get personal attention, each workshop is limited to 15 people. Want a spot, sign up now! Registration is open and the early bird pricing is in effect through 2 October 2017. Our reg system will also automatically calculate group discounts for teams of 2 or more registering together as well as a “bundle” discount if you register for all three workshops together.
See you there!