Our Advanced Skills Prototyping Workshop teaches topics including listeners, raised events, advanced use of variables, math, sliders on a number line, drag and drop, and repeaters.
Over 35 lessons… 4.5 hours of content. The most complete advanced Axure 8 course out there!
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to learn Axure. UX practitioners, product managers, visual designers, developers, etc.
This is an advanced course and we will treat you like you are an intermediate user of Axure. If you’re not there yet, please consider our Core Skills workshop first.
- Have confidence using Axure for advanced prototyping.
- Work more efficiently, creating more “futureproofed” components.
Each “session” is designed to run around 90 minutes.
- Listeners (automatically running processes).
- Masters and raising events.
- Drag and drop.
- Custom scrollbar.
- Variables (futureproofed accordions, many possible user paths, returning to a page in another state).
- Forms and validation.
- Math (calculations on numbers, rounding numbers, formatting numbers).
- Math (continued plus adding conditional logic to calculations).
- Repeaters, continued.