Our Core Skills workshop teaches topics including the Axure environment, Masters, global styling, forms, dynamic panels, pinning panels, and adaptive views. It’s designed to take Axure newbies, beginners, and the fearful up to a solid, comfortable intermediate prototyping level.
Over 70 lessons… over 9 hours of content. The most complete Axure 8 course out there!
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to learn Axure. UX practitioners, product managers, visual designers, developers, etc.
Prior experience with UX is not required or presumed. We do need you to know x and y coordinates from high school math. That’s about it!
- Have confidence using Axure for beginner and intermediate prototyping.
- Be more comfortable “speaking Axure’s language.”
Each “session” is designed to run around 90 minutes.
- Getting to know the Axure environment including panes, menus, and toolbars.
- Settings and publishing.
- Notes and documentation.
- Styling pages, widgets, and shapes.
- Pen Tool.
- Flow charts.
- Basics of interactions.
- Links and forms.
- Customised, visually-designed form elements (input fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, droplists).
- Navigation menus.
- Mega menus.
- Dynamic panels (carousels, tabs, multiple messages, overlays, lightboxes).
- Dynamic panels (progressive disclosure, move with this).
- Snapshots for better documentation.
- Introduction to variables.
- Super easy cheesy accordions.
- Embedding a YouTube video.
- Pinned/sticky panels.
- Adaptive views (emulating responsive design).