We can customize any of our curricula for private training clients. Each “session” runs 75-90 minutes including time for questions. We then take a break or lunch depending upon what time it is.
For public workshops, we do 4 sessions per day. For private training, we can customize this. For example, you can do full days (4 sessions per day) or half days (2 sessions per day).
Times shown are when the course is given live. Self-paced video workshops are shorter since we expect you to pause or re-watch the video as needed.
Core Skills Workshop (16 hours)
- Getting to know the Axure environment including panes, menus, and toolbars.
- Settings and publishing.
- Notes and documentation.
- Styling pages, widgets, and shapes.
- Pen Tool.
- Flow charts.
- Basics of interactions.
- Links and forms.
- Customised, visually-designed form elements (input fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, droplists).
- Navigation menus.
- Mega menus.
- Dynamic panels (carousels, tabs, multiple messages, overlays, lightboxes).
- Dynamic panels (progressive disclosure, move with this).
- Snapshots for better documentation.
- Introduction to variables.
- Super easy cheesy accordions.
- Embedding a YouTube video.
- Pinned/sticky panels.
- Adaptive views (emulating responsive design).
Mobile App Prototyping Workshop (8 hours)
- Planning your mobile app prototype.
- Header and main content states.
- Publishing your mobile app prototype.
- Boundaries create realistic scrolling.
- Scrolling via swipe motions.
- Scrolling and carousel via swipe motions.
- Moving people through a flow of screens.
- Mobile app menu.
Advanced Prototyping Workshop (16 hours)
- Listeners (automatically running processes).
- Masters and raising events.
- Drag and drop.
- Custom scrollbar.
- Variables (futureproofed accordions, many possible user paths, returning to a page in another state).
- Forms and validation.
- Math (calculations on numbers, rounding numbers, formatting numbers).
- Math (continued plus adding conditional logic to calculations).
- Repeaters, continued.