Axure 8 Courses
This is our Core Skills workshop normally taught over two full days. Over 9 hours of content broken into over 70 lessons.
$150 USD or 3 monthly payments of $50 USD each
10% off with discount code PTYPECORE
Topics in our “Core Skills” video course include:
- Learn to use Axure to create flow charts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Review the basic Axure environment: menus, toolbars, the Inspector, the Outline and more
- Master the new diagramming, prototyping, and specification features in RP8
- Explore Axure tools for publishing, exporting, and synchronizing team projects
- Learn about Axure widgets, masters, annotation, naming conventions and documentation
- Master the details of creating navigation menus and interactive forms
- Explore dynamic panels, the Axure element that makes things show, hide, move, or change
- Discover how to emulate mobile responsive designs using Adaptive Views
- And much more!
Topics in our “Why Axure” video course include:
- Why prototype?
- Why choose Axure?
Coming in Feb 2018: Advanced Axure Prototyping
This is our Advanced Axure Prototyping workshop normally taught over two full days. Length and price TBD.
Topics in our “Advanced Prototyping With Axure RP 8” video course TBD
None! Take our video courses at your own page. If you find you would like private training at any point, you can review our other training options.
About Your Trainer
Ptype principal and your trainer, Debbie Levitt, is an Interaction Designer and Information Architect (when not training people on Axure). As someone using Axure for work nearly daily since early 2011, her instruction style incorporates her experiences, tips, and best practices. She has created customized curricula and trained individuals, startups, agencies, and corporations.
Debbie's first public training course was in 1995 when she was 23 years old. She taught school teachers how to build web pages with HTML and why they're not supposed to steal images off other people's websites. Debbie has been teaching Axure since 2012 and is proud to be one of the few Axure-recommended trainers on the planet.
Ptype has provided Axure training or prototypes for:
- NBC Universal
- Bank Of The West
- Wells Fargo
- Constant Contact
- Fox Filmed Entertainment
- Kelly-Moore Paints
- Federal Reserve Bank of SF
- American Airlines
- Newport News Shipbuilding
- Sun Life Financial
- Farm Credit Canada
- Service Canada
- Fly Communications
- Slalom Consulting