Ptype is your UX partner.
The client just called. His project needs UX magic. The project might be an existing or proposed website, software tool, application, mobile app, desktop client, or eCommerce system. Your client needs help getting his or her message across in an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Processes need to be rethought and rebuilt.
You can’t just give that client wireframes your junior graphic designer made (again). This time you’re stepping up your game.
Without experienced UX seniors on your team, you turn to Ptype. We’re the go-to agency for marketing, branding, and other agencies who need UX work. We prefer to be client-facing since UX can be high-touch with customers. Since you’re probably marking us up, surely that’ll work out for you.
We are the bridge between you and your client. We take the “I changed my mind” calls that you hate taking.
Agency clients need user-centered design
We’re most often hired for:
UX Strategy and Research
- UX Optimization report on the current product.
- Competitive analysis.
- User research and personas remind us we're not designing for "everybody."
- Flow charts of user paths.
- Organizing content, site structure, hierarchy.
- IA research and testing.
- The execution of an idea can make or break that idea.
- User-centered design methodologies.
- Innovating features and the experience.
Prototyping and Testing
- We hear wireframes are dead. Prototypes bring designs to life.
- More efficient design process.
- Realistic experience for user testing.
The agency you hired hired us.
We have provided UX work for agencies including Fjord, Rauxa, Traction, Razorfish, Creative Lift (now Lift Agency), Comrade, ROI-DNA, and Manifest Digital.
We’re a go-to resource for experience design, problem-solving, prototyping, and information architecture for web, responsive mobile web, and app projects. We have also provided Axure training to some of these agencies and some of their clients.
Over the past few years, we’ve done a variety of projects for a variety of agencies. Some we can go into detail and some are still under NDA. We can show some of these in a private meeting but cannot publish them on this website.
We have extensive experience with websites, mobile responsive websites, and mobile apps for Android and iOS
We specialize in all aspects of the user-centered design process. This means you can turn to us for as much or as little as you need.
- Auditing your current product or experience from a UX perspective.
- Analyzing what competitors are doing well or poorly.
- User research and interviews.
- Defining your target audiences with personas.
- Content inventory and analysis.
- Structure, hierarchy, and taxonomy.
- Brainstorming ideas, solutions, and features.
- Clickable interactive prototypes for product design, redesign, or just to show off to potential inventors.
- User testing.
- Visual design.