Ptype is your UX partner.
The client just called. He wants another change. Your team just spent weeks building his last change-of-mind… and here he is again. He doesn’t know why the project is taking so long and why you keep charging for his changes. You can’t decide if you love him or hate him.
The project might be an existing or proposed website, software tool, application, mobile app, desktop client, or eCommerce system. And you can’t believe it’s still not in stone.
Wouldn’t you love to build this once and end up with a happy client? That’s where we come in. We are the bridge between you and your client.
Through User-Centred Design tasks, we’ll walk the client through all aspects of product design. Who is the audience? How do we build the best product for the target audience and their pain points? We take all of this off your plate and at the end deliver you complete blueprints, specs, and usually a clickable prototype. When the client changes his mind, we handle him since we’re the product designers.
Since you’re probably marking us up, surely that’ll work out for you.
Your clients need user-centered design
We’re most often hired for:
UX Strategy and Research
- UX Optimization report on the current product.
- Competitive analysis.
- User research and personas remind us we're not designing for "everybody."
- Flow charts of user paths.
- Organizing content, site structure, hierarchy.
- IA research and testing.
- The execution of an idea can make or break that idea.
- User-centered design methodologies.
- Innovating features and the experience.
Prototyping and Testing
- We hear wireframes are dead. Prototypes bring designs to life.
- More efficient design process.
- Realistic experience for user testing.
The agency you hired hired us.
You tried to send this to a creative, digital, or marketing agency… but they didn’t really specialize in product design or UX. They called us. Eliminate the middle man.
We have provided UX work for agencies including Fjord, Rauxa, Traction, Razorfish, Creative Lift (now Lift Agency), Comrade, ROI-DNA, and Manifest Digital.
We’re a go-to resource for experience design, problem-solving, prototyping, and information architecture for web, responsive mobile web, and app projects. We have also provided Axure training to some of these agencies and some of their clients.
Over the past few years, we’ve done a variety of projects for a variety of agencies. Some we can go into detail and some are still under NDA. We can show some of these in a private meeting but cannot publish them on this website.
We have extensive experience with websites, mobile responsive websites, and mobile apps for Android and iOS
We specialize in all aspects of the user-centered design process. This means you can turn to us for as much or as little as you need.
- Auditing your current product or experience from a UX perspective.
- Analyzing what competitors are doing well or poorly.
- User research and interviews.
- Defining your target audiences with personas.
- Content inventory and analysis.
- Structure, hierarchy, and taxonomy.
- Brainstorming ideas, solutions, and features.
- Clickable interactive prototypes for product design, redesign, or just to show off to potential inventors.
- User testing.
- Visual design.