We make housecalls.
We customize the training plan for your team’s roles, needs, industry, and goals. Start with our standard curriculum for each workshop to see what we tend to teach. Then we can make changes as your company or team needs.
Live, On-Site Training At Your Location
- $4000 or €4000 (VAT incl) per training day.
- Reimbursement for flights, hotel, transportation, and daily meal allowance.
- We can comply with your corporate travel policies. If you have discounts with local hotels, please let us know.
- Many of our clients ask for an “all-in,” single price for the training fee and reimbursable expenses together. We are happy to provide invoices however you prefer them, itemized or all-in.
- You are welcome to record the session(s). The Axure file we create together will be provided.
- We have clean passports, which means countries will let us in and then let us back out.
- Each attendee will get free access to the video course(s) that match the private training we do (if we have video courses on your selected topic).
Remote, Webinar-Style Training
- Individuals (training 1 person): $125 or €125 (VAT incl) per half hour.
- Teams (training 2-20 people): $250 or €250 (VAT incl) per half hour.
- Book anywhere from a half hour up to multiple, full days.
- The session(s) will be recorded and provided as a .mp4 file.
- We can use our Zoom account or your preferred online conference call/screen share system.
- Each attendee will get free access to the video course(s) that match the private training we do (if we have video courses on your selected topic). That way, people won’t feel like they have to take notes.
About Your Trainer
Ptype principal and your trainer, Debbie Levitt, has been a UX strategist, specialist, Interaction Designer and Information Architect for over 20 years. Her instructional style incorporates her experiences, tips, and best practices. She has created customized curricula and trained individuals, startups, agencies, and corporations.
She has done UX work for companies including Oracle, Bank of the West, Macy's, Sephora, Sony Mobile, a variety of SF digital and creative agencies including Fjord and Razorfish, and many startups. Debbie knows first hand what happens when UX teams have poor process, haven't hired well, collaborate poorly with other roles, and are misunderstood.
Debbie's first public training course was in 1995 when she was 23 years old. She taught school teachers how to build web pages with HTML and why they're not supposed to steal images off other people's websites. Outside of UX work and training, Debbie is a singer who also does voice acting.
Ptype has provided training for:
- NBC Universal
- Bank Of The West
- Wells Fargo
- CBC Montreal
- Constant Contact
- Fox Filmed Entertainment
- Federal Reserve Bank of SF
- American Airlines
- Newport News Shipbuilding
- Sun Life Financial
- Farm Credit Canada
- Service Canada
- Fly Communications
- Slalom Consulting